Friday, April 3, 2009
Purpose
So here goes my first attempt at my own blog. I guess this post is somewhat a "mission statement" of sorts. I chose the title based on what I believe and how I want to be towards others in both my profession and with my wife, friends, and family. I desire to be like Christ, as difficult as it is at times, to all. The purpose of this blog is not necessarily to state how I see ministry and relating, but rather my own "parsing" it out. So I invite you to come along and read with me. I welcome your comments and desire your discussion. I certainly hope not to come off as authoritarian in my view and want to emphasize that I desire discussion, not debate. Anyways, happy reading. I hope that I inspire some deep thought and building up of the body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment